Normally Landing

I donno y but am so obsessed with the "Normal Distribution" these days.. For every thing I observe be it any attribute, IQ, skills, prowess,art I tend to fit that into a normal distribution and start thinking over how the distribution lies, where I might fit the normal curve and what % of ppl might fit in the extreme ends of the famous bell curve.. Thankfully I havent gone to the extend of calculating the mean, variance and stuff..

Huh! If at I had shown interest in the same during school days...

5 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Bell curve rings a bell , huh ? ;-)
    Anonymous said...
    Send me a mail after your next post. I'm bored of visiting this space daily.
    Anonymous said...
    dei kolagara paavi ...did u find out wer u stand in the normal distribution for murderers ?

    mavane oru appavi ezhi-ey eppadi kolai pannitiya da..ni nasama poiduve :d
    Anonymous said...
    dai.. andha eli'ya orey adiya kolai senchirukkalam. But nee, adha koduma paduthi.. kaaya paduthu and it succumbbed to injuries.

    Enna koduma ithu..
    Anonymous said...
    assault action lokehlk referenda fallible unofficial treats shortened attitudes after charged
    servimundos melifermuly

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.