Counqueror's Expansion

Champions, Arbalests, Halberdiers, Trebuchets, Barracks, Knights were the only things going on in my mind over the last weekend, reason being a small AOE tournament held in my unit/DU/Dept.. whatever..

Was lucky to have friends who are born gamers as a team( me , rich and akhi). Totally 16 teams of 3 participated in knockout tournament of 2 rnds and a final. 1st two rounds were Death Matches and the final was a standard game. The 1st round was a bit tuf and we beat the oppenents in 45 mts (AOE time) but in the 2nd round we decimated the opposition in 28 minutes (again AOE time)

The final being a standard game took a little more than a hour and we emerged champions as the opposition could not stand akhi's invasion (as was the case in earlier rounds also).. Yep, I know I have to answer the question, what I was doing there.. Generally my fav past time is picking up relics and jus 1 was left to be picked up before Akhi and Rich thrashed the opposition and but I finished the game with resources enuf to make considerable amount of wonders :P

Tho I dont have a flair for gaming had a nice time thru out !

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Reminds me of July 2003 Batch da... Ajith, Pankaj, Harish, Shankie & the God-level Junta over there ...

    Oh yea there were Oxymoron & Hidden Lizard too ;)
    Anonymous said...
    sure... with all the flaunting i tot u wer gna prevail one of the best.. alas, ur a relic stealer...! lolz man!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.