Masked !

converstation b/w me and my friend over the fone long time back..

he : did u get a fwd reg the incident happened in Madivala mosque ??
me : nopes, temme!
he : they found a dead rat in the biriyani they served !
me : oops, then wht happened?
he : they closed down Mosque! (sic)
me : OMG ! is the situation normal thr in madivala ?
he : ya..
me : Do they serve Biriyani thr?
he : obviously.. y not?
me (thinking): Oh! Annathaanam perhaps, on fridays !
me : no protests against the closing down
he : no,I guess, but they will re-open after sometime..
me : ya..

we switched on to other topics...
but I was suprised by the news ..

- dead rat found in biriyani served in Mosque..
- Mosque closed down..
- no protests

I dint give much a thot and only after a week, I received the fwd my friend was talking abt and I was ROTFLAO...

the madivala mosque my friend was talking abt was actually 'Madivala MAS' a restaurant in Madivala..

MAS phonetically sounded MOSQUE to my dear hearing organ !


ps: 'Madivala Mosque' is a famous landmark/bus stop in these parts..

7 Comments:

  1. Jagan said...
    unnakku vayasu agi pochi da ...eppo kalayanam panna thaan undu ..illai na ni samiyar aga vendiyathu thaan
    Arun said...
    @Jagan- U r dam right. Ivanuku kalyanam aana thaan urupaduvaan..
    MY only concern is about the poor gal who is going to suffer.

    Dei Suj as we always used to say. Never take a gal to a restaurant. Ponnu odi poiduvaa ( Waiter may get Lucky too :p )

    We can bear it but surely noone else (esp gals) can bear the way u eat ur idly & dosa.
    Expert Reviewer said...
    lol!! Na edho ragalai nadakka porudhu, so office a cut adichittu veetukku odi poidalaam nu nenaicha.. kavuthuteengale..! Real bad! :D
    gP said...
    Happy New Year bro. May god bless you and your family. May all your wishes come true this new year.
    Whoosh 2 said...
    ****.. i have eated in that hotel a few times and let me tell u, I have seen better run hotels in villages!!!
    Whoosh 2 said...
    Oops.. That should read "eaten" in the previous comment.. :(
    Alameen said...
    I was wondering how i missed the masjid incident... Nice climax...

    Keep penning
    AlAmeen

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.