My precious..

It was love at first sight. I still remember the minute I saw her, a fine breezy morning of Jan 31st, 2004 in Chennai, not the romantic of cities, but still, the aura she spread made me think so. She was introduced to me by my cousin n I was just bowled over in the first meeting. We struck a chord immediately.

She has been with me ever since, thru the ups and downs of my life hearing all my cribs, laughter.. running thru all my emotions. Not many my friends knew that I was this close with her.

She was a model had excellent features, amazing curves. I jus loved her more than anything in the world. Moreover, she wasnt possessive, allowed me to flirt with her other-model friends. I used to do it shamelessly right under her nose. :)

Every day she wakes me up promptly no matter how crude my fingering was, the previous night ;) She has a amazing voice and jus before sleeping I used to make her sing my fav numbers and she did without any second thought. She always urges me to keep in tuch with my friends and help me call them often remembering the no.s of every single friend I have. I was really proud to have her.

For almost 2 years, we dint have any problems and the all of sudden over the weekend she broke. I persuaded her to be her ownself but she refused.. I have no idea !! I am lost, I feel disconnected from the world. I feel so alone..I want to talk to her... I cannot live without her, I cannot live without my cell..Nokia 6100, my precious !

ps: I have given the fone for servicing and hope to get it back soon in proper state... n so 98453 93467 wont be active for a few days.. contact me thru mail.

Update : I got 'my precious' repaired and working fine ! 650 bucks down the drain ..

5 Comments:

  1. Arun said...
    Dude...
    U never mentioned about the models u had before this one...

    Too embarassed to accept that u had some heavyweights...
    Sujay said...
    @ Arun : Nah! N6100 made me forget all of them !
    Anonymous said...
    awsome blog dude. hatz off.

    um..i knew i 4got to say HI. heh tootles
    Sujay said...
    hi anon plese intro urself..anyways.. u r welcome always !
    EarthlyTraveler said...
    alright then. HI..im anon.

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.