surprisingly ICICI

I have been using ICICI credit cards for almost 2 years.. used CC for almost all purchases ranging from getting a single Dosa@The Forum to a SONY WEGA for home.. No issues until last month I forgot to pay the dues..

This month's statement had a Late payment fees of 300 bucks and a service tax of 30 INR.. all for an outstanding amt of Rs.700.. I jus shot one mail to the a/c manager saying I have been a prompt payer of CC dues blah..blah., I want the late payment fees reverted back and next day it got reversed !!! :) :)

But next day's statement when viewed online, they had charged me an interest of 250 bucks for the late payment and for all the purchases after that... weird !!! One more mail to the manager and this too got reversed back !!! :)

After reading abt a lota credit card blues, I was quite surprised to see such 'customer care' from ICICI guyz.. All done with jus 2 mails.. cool !! Things do work properly !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.